Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
what would the function be for one???? it sounds purely cosmetic and to "look kewl", but honestly it would just look gay, and the bronco already looks badass so why would you go wasting money on a thing like that?

·
Registered
171 Posts
if he wants a billet grill, he can buy one. Just because something isn't your taste doesn't mean you have to put it down. Different people have different taste. It would be a boring world if we all liked the same things

·
Registered
1,264 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well when i was muddin the other night i busted out my grill when the winch cable snapped. So instead of another socker i wanted a billet. I really like the square tube though

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
I dont like the idea behide LMC custom grills, its just chrome plated iron and over time will rust, the link I put up has Aluminum grills, lighter and last longer.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Ya there are a few Choices out of LMC, even if they are steel and the chrome chips off you can go have them sandblasted and paint them a nice color to match whatever you want. Stock one look ok but break too easily.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.