Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the ones who have these on their FSB, did you notice a huge difference when you put them on, or did you feel like it was a waste of $$$? I am looking into it and just curious on your opinions.

·
U jelly of my
3,204 Posts
I have 5100's, haven't put them on yet but they look like top quality shocks....

From all the reviews i've read on here.... 5100's are very good shocks, 5100HD's are to stiff

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
I don't have them on the Bronco yet, but I have had great luck with them on several vehicles. I even had a set of custom Bilsteins built for a GM F-body. There in house tune/custom shop does great work fast.

Hope to get some 5150's for the front of the Bronco soon.

·
Premium Member
5,103 Posts
Yes. They make a huge difference. I have experienced the before and after rides on 2 Broncos (1 of them mine) and its night and day. Great shock. Highly recommended...

·
Premium Member
1,745 Posts
My HDs were way too stiff for my taste. I also installed poly bushings for axle pivot and radius arms also. They are still in for now, but the shocks have been replaced. Of course with that said I do have a set of 6 lightly used ones if anyone is interested. lol

tim

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks like i'm going to be spending some coin on some soon!! Bilstein actually recommended the HD, but i don't want a stiff ride. 5100's here i come!!

·
Registered
341 Posts
My HDs were way too stiff for my taste. I also installed poly bushings for axle pivot and radius arms also. They are still in for now, but the shocks have been replaced. Of course with that said I do have a set of 6 lightly used ones if anyone is interested. lol

tim
hey tim i would be interested in the shocks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts