Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is what happens to an unfortunate bird when it meets the front end of an 86 Bronco at ~85mph.....

Yes it can go that fast.... (The truck not the bird....)

Yes, the bird recieved a proper burial..... Much easier to stuff him between the radiator and the grill than it was to get him out....

Anyone else got interesting photos?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I hit a turkey doing about 40 mph on the way to school one morning sucker just rolled like a ball over my roof shame there was no meat left

·
OMG IT RUNS
528 Posts
ol'red90 said:
I hit a turkey doing about 40 mph on the way to school one morning sucker just rolled like a ball over my roof shame there was no meat left
GOBBLES!!

·
aka: kemicalburns
7,796 Posts
I hit a Mule Deer doing 75 , just bent my bumper back a bit and busted my headlight. didnt do to much damage really. when i hit her she got sucked under the truck. had some jerky hanging from the front diff though hehe

late

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,683 Posts
I hit a deer in a '67 Pontiac Bonneville and that sucker messed up my grille, radiator n smashed up the front bumper...{He, She..was a big F'ckr}...It did not just freeze, it ran accross the road while I was headed up North a few Moons ago.

Allcruisen :imp :usa

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
These are great stories.... where are the pics????

·
0 Posts
My wife killed 4 birds in the excursion on the same day. A new household record, the previous one was 2.

My dad had a 78 bronco and hit a bird once. I remember him out there cursing at it using a pencil to free it from the hot radiator. Nasty toasted bird.

I have hit 2 seven gallon buckets, a few road alligators have flown up into my grill and i have crushed a few bunny rabbits.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I was driving with a friend of mine in his 2 week old focus . He hit a deer on I80 doing about 75 result one very dead deer and one brand new focus totaled

·
Registered
918 Posts
No dead animals on my part...I did,however, run over a 5 gallon bucket of white paint that fell of a painters truck...I thought i was a regular bucket so "accidently" ran it over only to find out that it was white paint...HHEHEHEHE Thank goodness for rattle can olive drab...Also thank God there was no one walking on the sidewalk at the time because they wouldve been all white =)

·
Registered
150 Posts
nissan extended cab with 4 inch lift vs deer at 45 mph

·
OMG IT RUNS
528 Posts
I hit a deer in my 80 Corrolla at about 35 mph. The toy car didn't do too well, neither did the deer.

·
Registered
797 Posts
JUne

In June my brother hit a group of birds going about 70 mph down I-5, we think we hot about 6-8 birds, lots of gut and blood

·
Registered
643 Posts
lol i hit a bird onetime at like 25, it made the sweetest sound.i waS laughing so hard i almost swearved and hit a stop sign. then the other time i was in my friends car and he purposely swearved to hit this skunk and dam you could feal it bouncing underneath the car and seeing it roll away as we passed.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
bronco23 said:
lol i hit a bird onetime at like 25, it made the sweetest sound.i waS laughing so hard i almost swearved and hit a stop sign. then the other time i was in my friends car and he purposely swearved to hit this skunk and dam you could feal it bouncing underneath the car and seeing it roll away as we passed.

Hitting things on accident is one thing and in the aftermath can be funny.... swerving on purpose is retarded.... tell your friend to get a life....

·
Registered
316 Posts
i can understand swerving if your going to hit something cool, but a skunk!?!? every time it hits the bottom of your truck it would leave its stench :toothless

i hit a porcupine at about 65 last summer, i had to stop and pull the quills out of my tire with my leatherman.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts