Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Downtown?

If you're going to be in downtown Birmingham there is Bellbottoms at a place called five points South that isn't too bad. Then there's always the strip club Sammy's that is about the best around in B'ham. If you're going to be in the outskirts of Birmingham there's quite a bit out there, especially in Hoover. Club 251, On Tap, are just a few that I know of. I wish I was still there, I owe you a beer for hooking me up with that rear window motor and regulator.

·
Gear Driven!!
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Warhammer said:
If you're going to be in downtown Birmingham there is Bellbottoms at a place called five points South that isn't too bad. Then there's always the strip club Sammy's that is about the best around in B'ham. If you're going to be in the outskirts of Birmingham there's quite a bit out there, especially in Hoover. Club 251, On Tap, are just a few that I know of. I wish I was still there, I owe you a beer for hooking me up with that rear window motor and regulator.
You dont owe me anything Hammer,I'm glad it worked out for ya!Thanks for the info.:rockon

·
Registered
13,883 Posts
wood, ill call some of my buddies down there and see what they say

1 - 4 of 4 Posts