Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my bko got broke in to last sat nite .they stole my radio and my pistol.the frookers even used screwdriver to take out my radio out,then left it behind.they even took the trim peice that covers it up.got it all put back but miss my pistol.i say theves need there hands cut off
:cry

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
You report the pistol stolen? The dumba$$ people that stole the gun will probaly get caught with it by the cops, if the cops do there job right you should get the gun back + find out who stole it :box0715: ....

·
"Clever User Title Here"
2,155 Posts
Bonzai said:
theives are no better than murderers in my book, they need to be shot too.
I Agree totally. The amount if disrespect it takes to steal someone's shit is sub-human.

·
"Clever User Title Here"
2,155 Posts
Hands AND Peckers should be cutoff, so they can't reproduce. Sorry bout your bronco dude, hope you get all your shit back!

·
Registered
489 Posts
Sorry to hear about your Bronco I hate theives. For now on you need to get yourself in the habit of taking your gun in at night thats what I do for the fear of some punk who knows nothing about guns killing some innocent person especially a kid, because you cant get lucky enough that they shoot theirself. I hope you get your gun back and they catch the punk.:twak

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i reported my pistol stolenand hven't heard anything from the cops.the bad thing is i was at work,they broke in 9 cars and trucks.stole one truck and he hasnt heard from the cops yet either.so i figure i want get anything back.good news is i found a rear tire carrier while at salvage yard.

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,738 Posts
mburns5us said:
i reported my pistol stolenand hven't heard anything from the cops.the bad thing is i was at work,they broke in 9 cars and trucks.stole one truck and he hasnt heard from the cops yet either.so i figure i want get anything back.good news is i found a rear tire carrier while at salvage yard.
Asshats like these fark up, inevitably. They usually get caught red-handed or get shot or something. Doesn't make me hate $hitbags like this any less, though. My condolences for losing your gun. :cry Hopefully they'll find it next to the thief's cold dead body someday. :chili:

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I can't stand theives. I hope you get your pistol back. You need to find those theives and do this :enforce

·
Registered
106 Posts
After having my Bronco wing window busted out twice, I attached a 1/4-inch security cable to one of those quick opening gun boxes. You just have to enlarge one of the rear mounting holes, slide the security cable through from the outside, slide a heavy-duty 2-inch washer over the cable and then crimp on a soft-metal block. You should cover the end inside the gun box with tape, etc. to protect your pistol. The other end just gets a simple loop and crimp so you can cable it down inside your Bronco (and remove it to use it elsewhere).

Sorry about the theft - I hardily agree with the other posters about the treatment of d**n theifs!

·
Registered
206 Posts
My window gear is broken. All you'd have to do is push the window down and unlock the door. :toothless

Personally, I hope some theifs break my passenger and rear windows and steal my radio. Then I can get the tailgate and window fixed and a new radio from my parents.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I want to see pics of that. never thought about a quick opening gun safe in the car. i'd like to carry in the car, but until i get my ccw the gun has to be in a locked compartment.

Pegasus said:
After having my Bronco wing window busted out twice, I attached a 1/4-inch security cable to one of those quick opening gun boxes. You just have to enlarge one of the rear mounting holes, slide the security cable through from the outside, slide a heavy-duty 2-inch washer over the cable and then crimp on a soft-metal block. You should cover the end inside the gun box with tape, etc. to protect your pistol. The other end just gets a simple loop and crimp so you can cable it down inside your Bronco (and remove it to use it elsewhere).

Sorry about the theft - I hardily agree with the other posters about the treatment of d**n theifs!

·
Registered
610 Posts
SigEpBlue said:
:histerica

I thought i was the only one who said that. then i heard it on Don and Mike...this is the second place i've seen it in use! I remember one of my uncles from michegan used to say it

·
Dead Horse
5,931 Posts
damn i hate theives, i know i work hard to get what i have and just for some damn theive to come take it in a hour and never get it back, when i worked hard to get it, just pisses me off.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I hear ya I had to leave mine on the highway when I grenaded the tranny. The ass clowns busted out all the back windows, crawled over the kids scatter gun and stole a 20 year old stereo whose biggest purpose was to fill a hole in the dash. Now I get to go completely topless for life.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts