Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well me and my bko got into a fight wit 2 trees and the bko got wounded pretty bad. she still runs but im gonna need a whole new front end. im thinkin bout sas cause i got 6 months to do it (got my license taken away for a lil while......too mcuh of this:beer ) or save up for a 350.........any suggestions?

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
So I guess you learned drinking and driving is stupid the hard way?

·
Registered
410 Posts
The 2nd "Drunk Driver Destroys Bronco" story Iv'e read on FSB!

Hmmm. You got a DUI/DWI. Your licence is suspended and you're thinking about what upgrades you can make to your rig in the meantime to make that much of a badder battering ram for when you (if ever) get your licence back...

Are you even remorseful for what you did?! Thankfully it was a tree and not a pedestrian or another vehicle. You know what a 6000 pound Bronco can do to a Honda?

The last thing you should be thinking of is spending money on your rig. You're going to need every penny you have to keep yourself out of jail. A good DUI defense is probably going to cost you $3000-$4000. Also consider the fines for Driving Under the Influence in your area, and the possibility you might be spending $1000 to have a ignition breathalizer installed just so you can drive. Oh yeah, your insurance is going to double too.

And will having your licence suspended affect your income or employment?

Maybe you don't have a moment of sobriety to actually think clearly. If you were, you would be asking who needs a parts vehicle.

:drinkbud Party On!!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
everythin is already taken care of i got all my bills paid off for the year and i will never part wit this thinbg............yeha it was dumb and ive heard it a million times and i am very thankful that it was 2 trees and notin else but now that i got the time and the reason i was jus wonderin if anyone had any ideas...sorry

·
Registered
410 Posts
I know you've heard it a million times and maybe I shouldn't have railed you so hard on a recreational forum. I really am glad that you and no one else was hurt. I hope you learn from this horrible experience.

Good luck getting through it and fixing your ride.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts