Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a busy day...

After working from 1pm to 10pm, I come home to work on these:

Plus I'm working on our website (which is functional...so if you guys need some frames, buy them the hell up) and working on getting a load of crap ready for our trip to Canton Texas (trade show thing, around 10-20,000 people show up for that single weekend) and we're freaking out because to be honest, I don't think we're fully ready to go yet, and we leave Thursday morning...

How's your day been? :whiteflag

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Baseball, the lady ordered them Sunday evening and wanted them by tommorow mid-day :doh:

Edit:

Sad thing is, those column trophies are only first and second places, we didn't have to do a 3rd place (thank you Jesus), but we did have the extra 55 small trophies to do for consulation (sp?) trophies.

All in all there are about 325 of them there.

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
38,364 Posts
what a trip... my last job (that I had to just quit when I got messed up) I was trained by a guy with the same PT job at home.

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's more like a part time pain in the ass, but we're hoping this works so we can actually make some money :brownbag

That machine cost us over $24,000....needless to say we don't have money...and I'm about to go to college in the fall. I really hope we get our name out at least a little, I'd be really happy if this paid the cost of the machine and all materials for the month (over $700 with insurance)...but I'm thinking it'll bring more than that, seeing as how we're staying there for three selling days (can't sell on thursday), selling frames and pens from 8am-5pm, frames being 18.99 (and 24.99 for the larger ones) and pens w/ cases being around $14. That plus 20k people there, I'm thinking it'll be hard to keep up with the demand (if we have any at all).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts