Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Or in Alaska! I love pulling up behind some Military guy's "BIG 2WD" while he's in the ditch and just pulling him straight out. Most of the time in 2WD myself.

Here's to the Bronco legacy! :beer :rockon

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,734 Posts
This is true for those of us living in a lake-effect zone, too! It snowed all day every day through most of February here in GR.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I don't get that so often here in Littleton Colorado.But man when we get a couple feet it's like Christmas.Wake up, Get some coffee, Warm truck for 10 minutes, Pull people out and give chebbies shit because they got stuck at a light in 4wd.

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Yeah, seems like you guys are getting the storm now that we got a couple weeks ago. Glad you are enjoying it. The Bronco spent it in the garage because it doesn't have insurance and doesn't have tires that are worth anything... Both will be rectified by next winter.

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
:cry nothing but rain in the "big york", just as well trucks running like ass:banghead

·
Registered
150 Posts
Especially for 4 wheel drive doughnuts in the snow.

·
Forward Some Money
5,050 Posts
It's official, we got 20" at the Port Columbus airport. I live about 3/4 mile away as the crow flies.
That beat our old record by 5"

I need to convert my '90 F450 rollback to 4wd ....it sux in the snow....and there's $$ to be made!!

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
ugh.... California. nothing but pretty skies and 70*....the local mud run is swamped with little 2wd pieces of crap every time it rains. they see me come in and lock the hubs and suddenly im a tow truck

1 - 11 of 11 Posts