Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two 302 block and a 351W block to get rid of... i dunt think i will be using them on anything... one 302 is a complete engine minus a cracked valve cover... it was taking out of the car runnin and has been sittin in an engine bag for about a year now in an engine bag... the other two are just bare blocks... any interest?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well i guess i would sell the full 302 for like $75 and then u would either have to pick it up or pay shippin.... and as for the 351, i would like to get something out of it... i was gonna use it for my stang but decided to go with a 306... and I gave up on that but i would still like to get something for the block

·
Registered
419 Posts
Is the block in stafford? if so ill give you like $30 for it. (i dont know what they go around here but if your asking $75 for a full block, i guess 30 sounds fair.)
Tim

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
abaddriver said:
Is the block in stafford? if so ill give you like $30 for it. (i dont know what they go around here but if your asking $75 for a full block, i guess 30 sounds fair.)
Tim
yeah dude of u want it the block is in stafford... and $30 bucks if fine... just tryin to get a little jingle... u can come pick it up sunday mornin if u want

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
778 Courthouse Rd... right past eddie's repair shop...

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah bro dat is koo... i should be up... and around workin on my bronc...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts