Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
No avatar required
10,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright I know it's about 6 months away, but if you want a place to stay it's not too early. Anyone planning on going? PJB is having their annual club meet there. I was hoping some of you planned on going. It's a blast. Mud drags, tough truck, Monster trucks, a shiz load of 4x4's etc....
Info

·
No avatar required
10,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Jackhart it's a very diverse crowd, mostly family. My girls (5 and 8) love it. We bring a kiddie pool, grill, easy-up etc..

93- It's in PA. about 2.5 hours from Philly.

Steve- I figured you'd be in.

I'm staying at the Red Roof Inn in Danville. We stayed at Indian Head Campground a few times, it's NOT family oriented. Drinking parties until 3am. Crowded showers, wife won't go back. I'm sure it's nice on any weekend other than the Jambo weekend, but too much hassle.

94 - What little I know of you, I think you'd like it.

No open containers, but if you hide it,(solo cup) and don't get out of hand. They leave you alone.

·
TTB for short
2,189 Posts
Where is it in relation to altoona/somerset? I've got friends up there I've been itching to see

·
Registered
755 Posts
The Possessed Bronco will be making an appearance this year in Bloomsburg! if things go like usual...we wont get there till 2am the morning of the race. but we are planning on going early with 2 trucks. i will keep you posted!

Air :rockon

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
I want to go on the last day of the show, maybe the whole weekend. I say the last day becuase venders sell stuff like tires and and wheels and lift kits cheap, rather then pack them up and take them home, I missed it last year cuase I had to work, I will go this year and hopefully have money too

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
bnkrtstk said:
That's good in theory A-man, but most just pack it up on the trailer and move it to the next show. Either way, I hope you can make it.
The Guys who follow shows do, but the Actual Venders, Like Smittybilt, and Procomp, and BF Goodgrich etc, do not want totake stuff home. I have gotten alot of free stuff at vender shows and the guys I supposed to go with last year got 35" BFG All terians for $50 a peice.

Remember, most of manufactures reps fly in, and have there products shipped to a local retailer so they can pick it up, or if they drive in, there products come from elsewhere. Pro Comp had complete lift kits going for $200-$400 bucks last year at the shows end. Another plus for me, is I still know and try to keep in touch with the reps I met at my former job. Either way I AM Going

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
i wanna go, im gonna have to ask my dad, then i can finally meet some of you guys

·
AKA Joe
1,109 Posts
My truck will be there , it will be the first show for the bronco and it's new suspension . We have been going to the show for years , great time and fun for everyone .

We should all meet at some point at the show this year . My truck will be entered in the show with the rest of the Long Island Outlaws , stop on by .

·
No avatar required
10,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
So who's staying where? For you party animals, Indian Head Campground is 3 miles from the Fairgrounds, but don't plan on sleeping if you're staying there.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts