Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Mountain Creek Truck Fest was a small show 17 miles north of Bloomsburg, there was a guy handing out flyers at the show so i went and checked it out. Itwas there first year and things went alittle slow due the a bunch of broken stuff but pretty cool anyway.Tug-a-truck, burnouts and car crushing

[YOUTUBEcqS8P6XvQIg][/YOUTUBE]

·
Registered
1 Posts
about mountain creek truck fest

thank you for coming to our first show, and thank you for posting some awesome videos of our event
the planetary ford belongs to me, and sad to say a friend of mine flopped it on its side at the end of the night crushing cars....never the less our next show is august 14th and she will be crushing, tuggin, and in the mud!!, and we have added a hill-n-hole competition for all who keep asking for mud!!! there will be a pair of free passes for the guy who posted these clips if he is able to come to our next show, again thank you so much for attending and i hope to see you at our next event, more info at mountain creek truck fest on facebook!!

·
Premium Member
7,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow free passes would be awesome but i won't be out that way for another year but if it happens next year i will be there again, thanks for the offer though.

Mud pit would be really cool adition to the show, i split out after stubby was stuck on one of the cars so i missed the flop.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts