Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Bronco is kinda sitting waiting for the garage to empty out so I can fix it but...

Upon starting it to move it last night, the heater fan would not come on. It DID last time and the fuse is still good (in the #1 position, 30 amp.). I can hear the vaccuum sound when I turn it on but it wont blow... Which BLOWS because no heat in MA in winter kinda SUCKS! Would it work, then just not come on at all?

·
Registered
538 Posts
Jump a couple wire from the battery directly to it and see if it will turn on.

·
Rest in Peace Friend...
611 Posts
1994XEP said:
My Bronco is kinda sitting waiting for the garage to empty out so I can fix it but...

Upon starting it to move it last night, the heater fan would not come on. It DID last time and the fuse is still good (in the #1 position, 30 amp.). I can hear the vaccuum sound when I turn it on but it wont blow... Which BLOWS because no heat in MA in winter kinda SUCKS! Would it work, then just not come on at all?
By vacuum sound you mean the sound of the fan running and no air, even from the defrosters?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As I change air locations with the dial ie; vent, defrost, floor etc., I can hear the faint sound of what sounds like a small vaccuum being release. Like a smallvalve opening/closing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts