Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a 91 and I don't like my green lit dash..any way to make it a kinda VW blue?? I love taht color they have on some of those VW..anyone does this before?

·
Registered
940 Posts
drinkbrew said:
i got these they look nice but the odometer and shift selecter are still green, the rest of the gauges you can switch between all blue and blue/green
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...d=1,1&item=8049735761&sspagename=STRK:MEWN:IT
these pics are just on the work bench hooked up to a 12v power souce and don't show the odometer and shift selecter

those are white by day, right? i would like to keep my black faces, and back light blue. i think they make leds to go in the dashlight sockets. i would like to see how it looks. sometimes leds just don't spread the light right. i don't want to end up with little blue hotspots all over the dash.

·
Registered
206 Posts
A friend of mine did this to his Ramcharger. He took some flourescent white paint and carefully painted over the numbers and marks on the gauges. Then he mounted a black-light on top of the gauges. It looks really cool at night.

·
Registered
961 Posts
do they have gauges like that for my 90, those are only for 92-96, i really want different color gauges

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.