Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
HI there everyone.

First wheeling project. 94 xlt. Bought her for 800bones. Runs good 4x4 works reasonably well. This guy traded some work for it and needed the cash to get a new work van.

I have done Beetles, and Tbuckets, and Motorsickles and other hot rod street cars. All basically low and fast kinda stuff. My father in law is ford guy and has been busting on me to do a ford 4x4 for awhile, so after I sold my last chopper I scooped this bronco up. I am not looking for a monster truck, but want tough and rugged

I am at the boring desk job right now so pics soon to follow.

I will start a build thread soon. other than running gear this truck needs gutted REALLY bad.

I am sure it isnt really the place to ask but...

the hinge pins in these doors are awful loose. I found the part numbers and everything from the threads I saw here, but my question is is it common for the hinges themselves to be bent and messed up?
The hinge pin seems an easy replacement if the just bushing is worn out.

THOUGHTS FOR THE NEWBIE??????

Thanks in advance everyone!

·
Beach bumming it ........
15,435 Posts
Welcome to FSB. I will be waiting for the picture, fill out all your profile info. I havent heard much about the hinge pins bent or anything. PO must of taken the doors off often and messed up at some point.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for Warm response....this weekend I am installing some news doors in the rig. My buddy had some that have nice door panels, smoother windows, and nice chromie rear view mirrors and keys that work

1 - 7 of 7 Posts