Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Looking for a body and paint guy to do the work on my 78. Overall, the body is in good shape. Shouldn't take too much to prep it and have it ready for paint. The one big job is patching the holes where the sunroofs used to be. Thats probably going to take some time and effort...

I am not in a hurry and would trade time for a cheaper cost meaning, I am fine with an experienced body and paint guy who wants to do this at his home/garage for a discounted price over a shop. Looking for good quality work, but I am doing a flat smoke gray, so I don't need crazy perfection.

Any ways, if anyone knows someone in West WA (would be great to find someone in the Bothell/Kirkland/Bellvue area)who does good work, let me know.

Thanks!

Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
wish I had a tip for ya bud but I'm pretty far out of the field anymore and living in the boonies, becoming a recluse isn't helping.

good luck though. hope to see what you come up with. :thumbup

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Pepe...

So, I have another proposition. Does anyone on Western WA have some workspace and the desire to learn some body work?? If I didnt live in an apt, I would probably do most of this myself. So, if anyone has some space and experience or a desire to learn, I would be willing to rent your space and provide you some cash money and we can work on this together. I would imagine we could knock most of this out in a couple of weekends. The sunroof we could leave to the experts, but the prep, filling holes, removing dents etc could be pretty easily done by a couple guys over 2-3 weekends.

While I obviously would like to save some $$ by avoiding a body shop as much as possible. I also wouldnt mind learning and doing some of this work myself and figure if I am going to pay someone to do it, it may as well be a fellow Bronco owner. I would prefer to leave the Bronco in the workspace, so that is something to consider. It would be exposed to the elements here at the apt and I would like to avoid that... Anyone interested??

1 - 3 of 3 Posts