Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Man of endless projects
9,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my mom has a 2004 Expedition ans she has always wanted to get it lifted some to make it look better but doesnt want to pay for suspension lift. Im trying to look up a body lift kit would cost for it but i cant even find a lift kit for Expeditions after 2002. Is there a reason they dont have a body lift for 2003+ year expeditions?

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
all i know of expeditions is what i've heard. i think i recall hearing that the expedition went to a unibody when it went to irs around 03-04 timeframe. if it did go unibody, then a body lift is out of the question. have you tried searching for expedition forums? also check ford-trucks.com/forums, they might have a section for expeditions.

good luck.

·
Premium Member
5,396 Posts
my mom has a 2004 Expedition ans she has always wanted to get it lifted some to make it look better but doesnt want to pay for suspension lift. Im trying to look up a body lift kit would cost for it but i cant even find a lift kit for Expeditions after 2002. Is there a reason they dont have a body lift for 2003+ year expeditions?
DOES NOT COMPUTE

·
Man of endless projects
9,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
she wanted a body lift cause there alot cheaper than a suspenshion lift is what i was trying to say. i just looked at an expedition forum and apparently the only think i could do is a leveling kit or spacers in the coils. after looking und the body of her truck, it looks like a body lift wouldnt be hard but there must be something making it impossible. o well

·
Registered
408 Posts
is the steering different on the 2003? they did change platforms in 03, see if there is a body lift for the 03 f150. if there is then it's the irs that is the problem.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts