Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I pretty much need a full body mount hardware kit.

I didn't realise how damn expensive this stuff is. I've got a 2" body lift to go on, and all new poly body mounts. I just need the upper and lower sleeves of the body mount hardware.

Only the hardware from 2 body mounts is in really good condition. There's another 2 that I might be able to get away with, but the rest are all shot.

Even if you just have one or two of the upper or lower body mount sleeves, give me a yell and we might be able to work something out.

Thanks.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
JBG wants $345 just for a set of USED mounts.

Wow, I just checked JBG again and they've LOWERED their prices on the body mount hardware :chili: and only in the last day. I've been looking at LMC and JBG for the last few days, trying to find the cheapest solution.

They had a used hardware set for $345 and a new set for $500+ (can't remember the exact number). Seriously, over $500, true supply and demand in action (as I think I've heard that no company makes the hardware).

Now they aren't selling the used kits, but are selling used individual parts (weren't doing that before), and the price for a new set has came DOWN to $409

It's still damn expensive, and a (high) cost I didn't factor in, but I'm happy. I'll end my rant.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Yeah, I was going to replace mine when I swapped out my cab until I found out how much the stealership wanted for them!

Yikes!

I was able to heat mine up with a torch and get them apart. Ended up being able to re-use the originals.

What a rip off.

Maybe I should write program on the CNC lathe for these things and start producing them.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts