Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 92 xlt 5.0 auto and the four rear body mounts (the metal that would hold a body lift on the frame side) are completely rusted through, I've searched for two days now and haven't found anything on the thread or in my collection of bronco parts catalogs...there is not a single bronco in the three junkyards within my area (but many chevys lol) just wondering if anyone knows where to get these new

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah...thats the part im looking for, one of my friends is parting out his old f-100, think ill look at those and see if theyll work, if not i dont know what i'll do, cause mine are so rusted that i couldn't weld them up anyway, does anyone know if theres any other truck other than a bronco/f-150 that has these mounts

·
Registered
20 Posts
There is one place that usually does not fail me when I am looking for obsolete parts. They have a ton of used parts. JBG sends me there when they cannot find something.

Driven auto parts
888-269-3969
http://www.drivenautoparts.com/

Give them a call, if anybody has it, they will.

Even if they don't have it, you are still not SOL. The only problem is, it will be expensive. Any good welding shop will be able to make them for you..........

Hope this helps

·
Registered
20 Posts
Oh man, that really sucks! It probably was bigfoot!!! :)

Well, you either have to wait for Driven to get another parts vehicle to come in or go to a welding shop to price out having them made for you.

Other than that you are going to have to keep searching the forums for somebody parting one out. Maybe you can go to a scrap yard and see if the F-150 mounts are the same? I don't know, but it is a possibility and there would be a lot more of them.

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
so apparently someone got those off of their most recent parts car earlier today (just my luck) hope it wasnt bigfoot lol...any more ideas?
Oh man, that really sucks! It probably was bigfoot!!! :)
Nope I'm innocent! Not for lack of trying though! :toothless

I did find someone to sandblast and powdercoat my chassis, but no body mounts yet...

Dave

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
the newer (97 and later) f150s will not work, looks completely different than mine does...might be able to make it work, but id have to add a hockey puck or two and drill some new holes to level it out, but i really dont want to have to do that

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.