Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
I did all for the Nookie
7,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just finally got back to work on my sliders for the Bronco I found that they would have been handy a few times and steered clear of some stuff because they were not installed.

Now before anybody goes and says anything negative yes there is a air hose connected to my slider and yes my slider is at 135psi in that picture now I'm not saying I'm gonna use it as a air tank I'm just saying I could. The pressure test was performed with the slider filled with water to avoid any danger of a massive explosion.

by calculations it holds 1.5gallons of air, or water, or fuel ,or ky jelly ect......

·
I did all for the Nookie
7,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
whats with the receiver? going to make a slide in step?
Yes only my dumbass welded the receiver in the wrong place:banghead

·
I did all for the Nookie
7,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Just until I get the mechanism for the retractable steps figured out. And besides it is a great idea no more milkcrate with a string tired to it for the short people.

·
I did all for the Nookie
7,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Would it be functional with so little volume? New avatar is:histerica
A little volume is better than none both together would be a staggering 3 gallons but the compressor size is what would make it a home run. Most of the little tanks are around 3 gallons the one I had mounted was 3 or 4gallons. I figure it couldn't be any worse than a bumper that holds air right?

·
I did all for the Nookie
7,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I tied it to metal lip that points down towards the ground just inside the rocker that is what the tabs on top of the support legs are for.

·
I did all for the Nookie
7,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
About 5/8" gap not to much.

Thanks

·
Registered
115 Posts
Looks good, I like the idea of using them for an air tank..time for train horns! You know incase you get stuck and need toget done attention haha

·
I did all for the Nookie
7,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Looks good, I like the idea of using them for an air tank..time for train horns! You know incase you get stuck and need toget done attention haha
Train horns Nah !

A Train whistle is what all the Cool Dorks will be pimpin this year.

·
Registered
313 Posts
haha that whistle is awesome! if it were as loud as the train horns i'd be all over one.

x2 good lookin rockers there, i'll be saving this for mine

1 - 20 of 31 Posts