·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
that's hot

·
Registered
3,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oops, didnt notice all his junk was showing, I was too tripped out on seeing him hold his skin...I went to the Body Worlds site. man they got all kinda crazy chit...even a dissected guy on a dissected horse:shocked

·
Not a dude
1,547 Posts
willjones4 said:
Has anyone seen this? Man it is so out there, but I wanna see it-no way in hell my wife would go she passes out if she sees her own blood:duh
http://www.hmns.org/images/skinman-256.jpg

*admin edit - changed to a url. Might too much, to handle, for some
I've heard of that. I'd go see it.

·
Administrator
22,843 Posts
The whole exihibit was out in cali not long ago...missed but had a friend who went a saw it...he told me it was pretty amazing.

·
negative creep
8,651 Posts
the human body is a pretty amazing thing. any chicks in the exhibit? giggity giggity giggity awwwright!

·
Premium Member
2,185 Posts
It was just here in Philly a month or two ago. It was pretty cool, i went for a class trip. it was just hard to grasp that those bodies were actually REAL people.

·
Zombie Hunter
13,684 Posts
Me and the ex went to see it when it was in Cleveland. Intense stuff, got to see what they were fixing on my shoulder.

There were all different types of bodies, the most weird was that of a pregnant woman, the body inside the body.....

It was neat i would go see it again.

·
Registered
687 Posts
I saw it at MOSI in Chicago, it is a deffinet must-see if it is in your area.:twotu:

·
scrounger extrordinaire
4,775 Posts
makes you think twice about filling out your drivers liscense huh?

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
axaviere said:
makes you think twice about filling out your drivers liscense huh?
no:goodfinge

1 - 20 of 23 Posts