Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,390 Posts
I personally don't like them and wouldn't put one on any of my Broncos. Just my opinion. It allows for bigger tires, but doesn't increase ground clearance or improve the suspension. Just my opinion, I could be wrong.;)

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
i had no issues with mine. in fact i like the space it gives to reach the back up switch and other top mounted tranny stuff. i got one new in the box from PA 3" i list in hte local paper.....open to offers....mike

·
FSB warrior
6,117 Posts
If your english is off, im sorry. WHat I gathered from your post is that you want to make a body lift???? IF so go with 1/4" thick x 2x3 steel cut into 3" chunks. We have to remember hes from Sweden, so not only will things get lost in translation but that It may cost an arm and a leg... but crap chainsaws and hot woman are plentiful there:thumbup

·
The Anti Yam!
22,680 Posts
kenny714 said:
It allows for bigger tires, but doesn't increase ground clearance or improve the suspension. Just my opinion, I could be wrong.;)
Bigger tires do increase ground clearance.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bodylift! thanks for all your answers!!!! But....

Hi again!
Would like to thank all of you that took your time to answer my question!
But I have a nother one...
I raised my Jeep 3" on the body with out any problems exept the refilling hose
to the gas tank and the argh i dont now the propper name but the thing that
cools the engine fluids...In swedish it´s Kylaren...hehheee

So can i just loosen the bolts to the chassie and jack it up or is there stuff in the way???????

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
there is other stuff in the way....ground straps wire loom hold downs e-brake needs readjusting, some times brake lines need to be changed and linkage. you need to crawl under and look front to rear or the other way and note what is on the body and frame......mike

1 - 13 of 13 Posts