Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
yes
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking about getting boggers when i get my next tires...I'll prob drive about 30ish street miles a week so i was wondering how fast the tread wares on them? or what might be a better option for a tire...I'm looking at 38-40" tires...on a 16" or larger rim...

Thanks

·
A D M I N in training
2,973 Posts
I like ground hawgs they are going to be my next tire after sas

·
aka: kemicalburns
7,957 Posts
for the price of those tires i wouldnt run them on the street unless you HAVE TO.

·
ladies enjoy his
4,280 Posts
this will be more expensive, but save you money in the long run

get the boggers and some cheap steel wheels

get a set of a/t's in a slightly smaller size for the street...they will last 50k, your boggers will last a while, and gas mileage will improve

·
Registered
3,825 Posts
I have had Boggers in the past. I got 8-10k out of them street wise until they were slick. They wear realy quick IMO. If I ever buy another set they will be for wheeling ONLY!!

The Hawgs wear prety good but they suck off road IMO and they are way undersized, I will never run another set.

·
yes
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
this will be more expensive, but save you money in the long run

get the boggers and some cheap steel wheels

get a set of a/t's in a slightly smaller size for the street...they will last 50k, your boggers will last a while, and gas mileage will improve
I think this is the route I'm going to go...But we'll see...I'm open to suggestions...

The LTBs I'm only seeing up to a 34"?

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Their website says "Delayed until July '08" So it shouldn't be much longer. When I first heard about them they were supposed to come out early this spring, but it got pushed back.

***edit*** The 40s for 17" wheels it says are in stock now. The 15s it says are still delayed.

·
yes
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Their website says "Delayed until July '08" So it shouldn't be much longer. When I first heard about them they were supposed to come out early this spring, but it got pushed back.

***edit*** The 40s for 17" wheels it says are in stock now. The 15s it says are still delayed.
Know any companys with them in stock yet?

What does everyone think about the ThornBirds?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.