Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1989 Eddie Bauer 5.8, C6, True Trac diffs, 4.56 gears, 4" C&T lift, 130A 3G Alt, 35" Grabber AT2s
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Picked up this set at the boneyard yesterday. Ran them through the car wash last night to get rid of the bulk dirt. One on the left got about an hours worth of acid and brillo pad. Keep cleaning, refurbish them, or give it up?

·
Ford Hoarder
78 & 92
7,074 Posts
I'd keep cleaning them but I like these wheels. I would love to find a 15x10 set, I was happy with the 15x8.5's that I came across. You may also look at ebay the clean sets are going for decent money.

Also on your pic, if you hit edit and see where it has url /url change the url to img and they should work, its how I got the above

·
Premium Member
3,947 Posts
Nice looking wheels 379'sinvb has just put a set on his. He's a lucky one cause he a second set waiting for the next bronco

·
Premium Member
1989 Eddie Bauer 5.8, C6, True Trac diffs, 4.56 gears, 4" C&T lift, 130A 3G Alt, 35" Grabber AT2s
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the pic link edit, Crazy. I really like the look of them, just wondering if having them cleaned professionally would give me a better result. Not sure about 10" rims on a stock truck, but they are growing on me. Going to have to widen the garage door. :)

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,715 Posts
Absolutely Keep cleaning them up... As mentioned above, those are the best looking rims , in my opinion on any Bronco ... :thumbup

Allcruisen :imp :usa

1 - 8 of 8 Posts