Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

481 - 498 of 498 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #481
Boss I just went through this whole thread. There is alot of detail, and copious, very good, pix to follow along.

Nice job and sweet looking truck! :beer :drinkbud

--MIKE--
Thanks Mike!!! :beer

·
Premium Member
8,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #484

·
Registered
392 Posts
I'll throw in some thanks as well... Sure made my swap a ton easier having something to look at and compare to :thumbup

·
Premium Member
8,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #487
Bookmarking this one as well for sure for references when the time comes after I get all my parts
:popc1:

Nice build :drinkbud
:beer thanks

·
Registered
157 Posts
I know it's an old thread, but Boss' box needs to be douched out. I tried to send you a PM but your box is too full. I just have a couple of questions about your build.

1. What's the loaded spring height measurement now that everything has settled in?

2. Have you figured out how much lift you ended up with? What's that figure or guestimation? There's some confusion in the thread and I would like to know what it is now that everything has settled in.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
I want to know where he got the tap and how much it cost him to get it.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Wow, I just finished reading this entire thread. Great looking truck. Excellent results. I plan on using a few things from this thread to finish my SAS on my 80. Going well so far. I really want a set of those "Cage" arms. Where can I get a set? Also, this may be a noob question but, by double sheer do you mean support on both sides of a joint? Thanks, I'll be interested to see what else you do to your rig & will be waiting to see its further evolution.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Boss, awesome build!! I spent the last couple hours reading through this thread getting ideas for my SAS I am going to tackle in the spring. I will have this bookmarked for reference too. Now I think I will have to go have a read over shadowfax's build too. Great work, I hope it is all still holding up well for you.

Slimline

·
Premium Member
8,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #493
Boss, awesome build!! I spent the last couple hours reading through this thread getting ideas for my SAS I am going to tackle in the spring. I will have this bookmarked for reference too. Now I think I will have to go have a read over shadowfax's build too. Great work, I hope it is all still holding up well for you.

Slimline
Thanks, its holding up great, the best thing I've done to my Bronco. :beer

·
Registered
148 Posts
Awesome thread, thank you for putting this information together.

481 - 498 of 498 Posts