Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2001 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 6 speed dual Borla exhaust. Only 54,200 miles on it. Very loud and very powerful. Love it! :thumbup

Mods I want to do to it:
American Racing Torque Thrust Rims
Comp Cam
Super Competition Long Tube Headers
Cowl Induction Hood

So the girl that bought my bronco wants to learn how to off road so were thinking about going next weekend to hollister if anyone else wants to go

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
No front plate laws in Cali or did you just take it off for pictures? That's quite a 180 from a Bronco. Not a bad lookin ride.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys um it came with a extra plate to put on the front just havent put it on yet. dont think im going to though because it just makes it look weird... DvlRacer sorry you want pics of the bronco or something else?

·
Sayulita Layta!
6,784 Posts
looks good. I still prefer mustangs more though, but its nice. People over at UC4x4.com are going to Hollister on the 23rd and 24th. Take her then because its lame when you go alone. Plus she can see how it is really done and all.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks, yea were see if she can go that week

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
she cute.

Good luck on the Catfish, dont get in too much trouble. Tickets can get paid to fix em, lives cant.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Sweet ride man, you should take the body kit off, they look so much better without IMO

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yea im going to take it just been busy but DvlRacer i dont have any pics but when we go off roading i will just for ya;)

·
Registered
832 Posts
man that sounds mean! i like the t-tops. ive wanted to get a borla exhaust for my car but dont want to pay that much. unless your light on the gas id save up for new tires cause i bet that thing will smoke through them like nothing

·
Registered
339 Posts
That's a fine automobile. That exhaust has a plate on one side to bypass the muffler, so you can adjust the sound that way if you didn't already know that. I've had my Camaro for 3 1/2 years with no front plate, so I'd leave that sucker off. Looks so much better.

The ground effects leave holes, so don't be too quick to yank them off. The side door moulding is stick on, though, and looks ten times better gone.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks guys. i bought it from an acura dealer so they put on new brakes and new tires when i got it. so tires should hopefully last for a while but ya it will peel out easily if i wanted it to.
but project 86 i didnt know that so ill have to check that out. are you sure it has that on all borla exhaust or what...? and can you explain more??? thanks

·
Registered
339 Posts
thanks guys. i bought it from an acura dealer so they put on new brakes and new tires when i got it. so tires should hopefully last for a while but ya it will peel out easily if i wanted it to.
but project 86 i didnt know that so ill have to check that out. are you sure it has that on all borla exhaust or what...? and can you explain more??? thanks
Check around the inlet to the muffler-- there should be a three-bolt flange. If you take the pipe apart they have various plates that go in there to either force the exhaust through the muffler or bypass it for one side. If there isn't anything in there you're already at max volume. I'm pretty sure it's for all 4th gen Fbody Borla systems.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts