Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
House of Windsor 4ever!
10,513 Posts
Yes.....couldn't resist :thumbup

I need to know: 1) where'd you get these; 2) who makes them; 3) what scale are they; and 4) how much are they each? Especially if that EB is 1/87th scale.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Nice:thumbup

·
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
10,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nice

you must have been at autorama
:thumbup

I need to know: 1) where'd you get these; 2) who makes them; 3) what scale are they; and 4) how much are they each? Especially if that EB is 1/87th scale.
1)Autorama
2)From left to right: Mattel, Hot Wheels, Hot Wheels and no clue. My son took the last one to his mom's with the packaging.
3):shrug
4) From left to right: $3, $6, $5, $15

they all look like vintage hotwheels, except the last one with the trailer.
Pretty much. They had multiples of the First two in the picture. But only one of each of the last two.

I'll take number 2.
Isn't that a sweet drawing? It's now hanging in my office at work. I paid $20 for it :rockon

·
House of Windsor 4ever!
10,513 Posts
Actually, the EB looks to have the Hot Wheels wheels on it; the others all look like Johnny Lightning or Majorette brand rigs.

·
House of Windsor 4ever!
10,513 Posts
They are Hot Wheels, eh? For all the looking I do, I've never seen them. Looks cool they have newer designs, unlike the '80s ones on the two I have.

·
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
10,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Actually, the EB looks to have the Hot Wheels wheels on it; the others all look like Johnny Lightning or Majorette brand rigs.
It's actually part of the Looney Toons collection.

The first one is part of the Sponge Bob Collection

·
Premium Member
1,780 Posts
I also collect Hotwheels FSB's.

#3 is the Final Run Bronco, it was supposed to be the last FSB that Hotwheels made. But then about a year ago they came out with the Looney Tunes Bronco.

My other favorite is the Harley Davidson Bronco.

·
House of Windsor 4ever!
10,513 Posts
The two I have are the much earlier ones--the turquoise/white top with the motorcycle on the back and the white/flames/can't remember the topper color. The SpongeBob one can bite my shiny metal @$$, but the others would be t!ts to have.

·
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
10,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The SpongeBob one can bite my shiny metal @$$, but the others would be t!ts to have.
Lol! That is actually one of my favorites! Not because it's SpongeBob themed, it just looks cool.

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
The Looney Tunes Bronco is available on Amazon and eBay.

Just ordered one for my kids (yeah, right) for $8 shipped.

I liked it the most primarily because of the wheels and the fact that it has a tire on the back.

Lots of them have a motorcycle on the back.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts