Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this on sale so I decided splurge a little of my tax return on it. $217 after tax (Brand New) so even though it is a Char-Broil it should be a decent deal and will at least kick the crap out of my current Char-Broil that I got from my friend after he abused it for 5 years.

Features

* 48,000 BTU, 4 Main Burner Cooking System
* 13,000 BTU Side Burner plus griddle plate with teflon coating
* 858 Square Inch Cooking Surface
* Electronic Ignition
* Stainless Steel Burners
* 4 Concealed rolling wheels, 2 locking

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Nice, I just love BBQ'n. Although I like to use charcaol, it's so much easier and quicker with the propane. Your BBQ looks quite nice, now when are we going to have the 1st FSB feast?

·
No prepuce on my -
1,167 Posts
Sweet. mmmmmm.....grilling....only 2 months to wait....

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'd host a BBQ but nobody lives near me. There's maybe a couple in Spokane (1.5 hours away), one I know of in Idaho, and one in Wenatchee (3 hours away). Everybody else is even further. I'm toying with the idea of cannibalizing a grill I repaired before I got my current grill to make it suitable for tailgating which might mean a tailgate BBQ if I make it to the PNW M&G but we shall see.

My grill is under cover so I'll be grilling as of next month. As soon as it isn't so cold that it is impossible to heat the grill up I'm out there all the time, rain or shine.

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,995 Posts
now how did you score a stainless 4 burner grill for only $217 :scratchhe off season sale or something??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts