Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Bitchin.
1,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so today i bought me a door... 60 bucks out the door, no dents, pristine condition. this week i'll sand 'er down, see if i can tap a tiny tiny ding out of it, and blast her with a base coat. hope to have a new orange door in a week or so. :thumbup

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,531 Posts
I liked the other one better :goodfinge

I was doing body work with a claw hammer last night :toothless had to roll the fender lip back in after that fender got smashed to keep it from cutting the tire

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Clint,

You do realize that if you just run all of Ajax...especially the right side of the squeeze rock obsticle...you won't have to worry about body damage ever again.:toothless

BTW-I'm working on a gig in San Jose with Tim (not my son, my buddy we took wheelin').

...and Dustin,
Until you start doing body work with a pry bar, vise grips and a ball peen hammer you're not impressing anyone. :goodfinge

...if you trim your finders with a plazma cutter and set your paint on fire you might be a "Hi-Tec Red Neck"

*note-I think the Jim Beam is kick'n in.

·
Zombie Hunter
13,687 Posts
dogonmut said:
...and Dustin,
Until you start doing body work with a pry bar, vise grips and a ball peen hammer you're not impressing anyone. :goodfinge
That rocks!

Dog when you go wheeling again, break out the video camera, love seeing your rig in action, along with Raf.

We haven't had any good rock videos lately.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Bronco Rob said:
That rocks!

Dog when you go wheeling again, break out the video camera, love seeing your rig in action, along with Raf.

We haven't had any good rock videos lately.
I need to get everybody's media from our last trip so I can put one together.

...Clint, Jared, Dustin...oh boys...I need your media...

·
Bitchin.
1,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
honestly, i dont have shit... i was too busy watching to care about pics... which sucks. i was gonna shoot some video, but my battery didnt hold a charge. i even had some cool camera mounts i forgot to show you! i made bolt ons at the base of each of the radius arms looking down at each tire, along with one above my transfer case looking down at the rear axle... now all i need is a fisheye lens...

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,531 Posts
dogonmut said:
...and Dustin,

...if you trim your finders with a plazma cutter and set your paint on fire you might be a "Hi-Tec Red Neck"

Ive had yet to have to use visegrips, but Ive hammered and pryed my shit back into shape. mainly to get taillights in. I did have to take a flapper wheel to the body,bumpers, and sliders to smooth out the shards of metal. ball peen? dude its all about the claw hammer! you can do so much with that claw. I leave the ballpeens at work.

oh and let me know how you want your media.....I have it all on disc, just need to get it to you

1 - 10 of 10 Posts