Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
It's BTW Not AKA!
5,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else seen this? I searched and didnt see anything about it here.

www.boycottford.com

·
Fullsize Member
4,167 Posts
its sad people do things like that, even if ford supports something i dont personally belive in, as said on that page, there is no need to try and hurt the company, all ford employees are who are really gonna hurt from this, not the corporate office

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
its sad people do things like that, even if ford supports something i dont personally belive in, as said on that page, there is no need to try and hurt the company, all ford employees are who are really gonna hurt from this, not the corporate office
well said, the big wigs already have a ton of money stashed away in banks and the stock market. the real workers are going to suffer from these loons.

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,949 Posts
I can't say that i support or am "for" gays/homosexuals, whatever you want to call them. Honestly, i think its wrong, but I don't want to take this thread off topic...

I looked thru a few of the news clips on that site. Most of that stuff is is EXTREMELY biased. And makes it sound worse than it really is. I bet ford did have reps at gay pride celebrations, but i bet chevy, toyota, dodge, bmw, honda, nissan, and a 1/2 dozen other companies had booths too.

Is that whole site based off ford/gay relations?

But hey, right now if i was gonna buy a new truck it would be a dodge, so whatever.

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Way to meddle in other people's lives "AFA" (Absolute F***ing A**holes?). Who gives a damn what other people do in their own bedroom?

·
Chrome gets me home
2,902 Posts
i dont support it and i sure as hell aint saying its right, but what a bunch of close minded asshats...

·
It's BTW Not AKA!
5,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
The Thread Killer
3,212 Posts
Now where will all the bible-thumpers get their F150's from? :shrug

And they want to boycott Ford for sponsoring a show with 2 lesbians kissing? Sounds like they're the homos to me. :goodfinge :histerica

·
Registered
47 Posts
Now where will all the bible-thumpers get their F150's from? :shrug

And they want to boycott Ford for sponsoring a show with 2 lesbians kissing? Sounds like they're the homos to me. :goodfinge :histerica
haha.. crazy shit!! who cares what people do in the bedrooms... some people have nothing better to do... :twak

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
like pantsman said. Gay people are going to be gay. I dont care what they do or how they do it. I personally am not that way but I really dont care what others do and I find it sad when others cram their beliefs down others throats (gay men might enjoy that ;)). Especially when it is at the expense of a struggling American company. Who gives a shit where ford ran their ad? All this does is tell me whoever organized this boycott was reading playgirl and found a full page ford ad and made a big deal of it. He was probably a priest.

Gay Priest at Gay Parade Scroll Down

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,995 Posts
The American Family Association? More like American A$$hole Association...too bad you can't leave them a little message on that site.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts