Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Ford Hoarder
78 & 92
6,876 Posts
Also sometimes on these rear disc swap, I have had to remoove caliper to bleed it, then re-install.
Sounds like you found issue with MC though.

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
UPDATE !

Hi Boys and Girls, Here is where I'm at right now.

Installed F350 Booster n M. cyl. bled system, everything is great until I start the truck and the pedal goes all the way to the floor, All hoses are good for vacuum and booster came with a new check valve. I believe that maybe my 4WABS Control module has air in the system, my only guess.

How can I be sure it's the module ?

Thanks all,
Allcrusien

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
@dash_cam yes sir, but only with the truck off. That's why I'm thinking bad ABS ABS pump?

·
Driving Stuff Henry Built
-90 xlt, 351w, e4od, man 1356, 3.55, sag, warn hubs, 35s. -73, 400, np435, d20j twin, 35s
7,928 Posts
Did you adjust the rod coming out of the new booster? When I upgraded mine it was way too short of the box.

It's a Goldilocks adjustment. It's important to get it just right. Too short & you have a low pedal. Too long & the valving inside the MC doesn't open properly when you release the pedal. A little freeplay at the top is a good sign. On mine I was able to separate the MC from the booster far enough to make adjustments without undoing the lines. Be sure to tighten up the locknut when you are done.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts