Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, well after sitting two years with a bum motor, I have to replace a few brake lines on my 95. Well Wile I am doing it, I want to replace the hoses. There not looking to good eather. Well right now, I am at stock hight. I am hoping in the future to get a 4" lift. What are my choices for hoses? Will I have to change stock lenght hoses with the lift? Should I get the longer hoses now? Any input for me??? Brands? Braided steel??? Thanks for any help!!!! Been two LONG years, I want this back on the road!!!!

·
It's BTW Not AKA!
5,354 Posts
Since you say you have to replace them anyway, go ahead and get some extended braided stainless steele lines.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Braided...I put the Explorer ProComp set on my 90 and after we got the routing figured out (so they wouldn't rub anything) they worked out good. Made for a firmer brake pedal feel too.

·
Registered
3,796 Posts
JBG has some extended steel lines for $75. I just got a set for my truck. I didn't need to swap lines when I lifted mine, but it is recommended. The set I got are very nice and are money well spent.

·
It's BTW Not AKA!
5,354 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts