Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have the new extended hoses to put in, wanted to kno if any one knew what size line wrench i was going to need seeing as i dont have one and will have to pick it up.

Also, on another topic, are open air filters for a carbed bronco a bad idea...should i do a drop in fram or knn and just use the stock air box...

id like the better flow, but ive heard of open air filters being bad on other types of 4x4's

·
Registered
897 Posts
My lines were eather 7/16, or 3/8. I would pick up a small set though if I was you. You will always need them!.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol thanks, my uncle has a fully tooled shop and is out of town, so i think id perfer to borrow them...thanks again.

·
Registered
897 Posts
no problem. Those are the most common, but Ford used some strange OE fittings some times, and a lot will depend on when it was made, if it's been replaced, or what way the stars are allined. :D :D They are normaly dubble sided, so I would get two at least, so you have a 1/2, 7/16, and a 3/8. You should be able to find that combo in just two wrenches, will have PLENTY of uses,and they would be a good thing to have in the "truck tool box" anyways.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.