Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after trying to sell my 94 xlt and no one wanting it. i decided to try something i always wanted to do. as we all know they never made broncos in 97 so i found a front end to a 97 f150 which we are going to put on the bronco. along with new quarters and a paint job.
f150 front end

heres the bronco

·
Registered
3,796 Posts
Good luck and I hope you can build a custom bumper.

IMO I think it will be ugly. I've always hated those front clips.

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
Good luck, you're going to need it. Too bad it isnt a superduty clip

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,734 Posts
What's a branco? Nutritious, delicious, and fiber-filled breakfast cereal?

:rofl:

EDIT: Forgot to mention 1997 was the year the F-150 turned into a woman's truck. WAY too bubbly and rounded to be a man's vehicle. Kinda like a 1994-1998 Mustang looks just like a Grand Am (another woman car).

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
I hate those clips. Hideous.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
buy a POS and throw that on it. Your truck is too good to waste if it doesnt turn out right. It will be difficult, I agree Doba, those front ends are ugly. It will be interesting to see if you make it look right. good luck

·
In Front of Jopes
3,572 Posts
What's a branco? Nutritious, delicious, and fiber-filled breakfast cereal?

:rofl:

EDIT: Forgot to mention 1997 was the year the F-150 turned into a woman's truck. WAY too bubbly and rounded to be a man's vehicle. Kinda like a 1994-1998 Mustang looks just like a Grand Am (another woman car).
I would take a 78-79, 92-96 Bronco/F-150 ANYDAY over the first generation of the new F-150s (1997-2004). Not really sure about the 2005+

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Good luck on the swap, im definatly interested to see how it turns out.

But those body stylers were always girly looking to me,

·
Registered
525 Posts
forget these dorks its your truck do what you want to it and take lots of pics

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah i still havnt paid for the front end and i did want one a little newer but couldnt find one

·
Premium Member
9,985 Posts
As long as you have a Bronco Emblem or call it a Bronco, I say do what you like with it! :rockon

Good Luck ~ :thumbup

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
that sounds like a hell of a job.. Im curious to see how it comes out tho..:popc1:

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
I doubt this will ever get finished.

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,734 Posts
I'm pretty optimistic he'll get 'er done. I hope it looks better than an Expedition though.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
I'm pretty optimistic he'll get 'er done. I hope it looks better than an Expedition though.
He's a youngster... and judging by his threads I doubt he has much mechanical ablility.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts