Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

branco face lift

7K views 50 replies 28 participants last post by  BIGT2317 
#1 ·
after trying to sell my 94 xlt and no one wanting it. i decided to try something i always wanted to do. as we all know they never made broncos in 97 so i found a front end to a 97 f150 which we are going to put on the bronco. along with new quarters and a paint job.
f150 front end

heres the bronco

See less See more
#5 ·
What's a branco? Nutritious, delicious, and fiber-filled breakfast cereal?

:rofl:

EDIT: Forgot to mention 1997 was the year the F-150 turned into a woman's truck. WAY too bubbly and rounded to be a man's vehicle. Kinda like a 1994-1998 Mustang looks just like a Grand Am (another woman car).

#6 ·
I hate those clips. Hideous.

#19 ·
I'm pretty optimistic he'll get 'er done. I hope it looks better than an Expedition though.

#21 ·
Ah good point. I remember that phase of my life. I don't think I've ever spent that much $$$ on shit that didn't work since. :rofl:

#24 ·
And here are two posts that led me to believe his mechanical skill doesn't quite match what he wants to do.
this week end im going to pull the steering gear box out of my 94 xlt. just wondering if anyone has done this and how long did it take. any tips?
okay in my 95 costom you can turn it on without the key. i have no clue why but it does. when you do it like this the lights gages radio and all that stuff dont work. does anyone know how to fix this or know why its doing this. could i just put a new ignition in it becasue i have one laying around

#30 ·

suppose it will look something like this conceptually.

really doesn't do it for me, but then its not my rig either. good luck if you get going on it.

#33 ·
Jeez, man. Lighten up. If someone can't take a little bashing here, they're welcome to go over to Pirate and see how fast their skirt gets torn off and used for a shit rag. :toothless

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.