Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Brand New Aluminum Rad, Used Fuel Pump, Used Race Oil Cooler!

Item name:Ford Summit Racing Aluminum Radiator
Price:$140
Description:Looking to get red of this in order to buy a new one for the car instead of the ranger, never used it, new in box, ford summit racing universal fitments. Will post pics in a few days. I have this at my parents house and I wont be going there till the weekend.

Brand new in box

Well kept safe inside my room for storage.

$140 takes it, prices to sell quick, save money on buying a new one and paying for shipping. Will be located in Naugatuck CT 06770

Let me know if your interested, and i can get this up here sooner if need be.

I also have a nice large race oil cooler that im grabbing as well, with AN fittings. Large enough to mount a fan on it. Let me know, ill be selling that for $50. I bought it for $80 used off a prerunner out west and never used it.

Lastly is a Fuel Pump, Ill post more info, for use with a fuel cell, mounts outside of it. $50 takes that as well. Pics, and as much info as i can get will be posted Tuesday Night.

Please email if interested, [email protected]

Air
Location (City):Naugatuck CT
ZIP CODE (for shipping calculations):06770
Will you Ship? (Y/N):possibly
Method of shipment (UPS, FedEx, etc):UPS
Payment method (PayPal, check, MO, etc):MO and Cash
Other info: MUST GO!

·
Registered
469 Posts
dimensions

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
will post up this weekend if not friday when i go home, i think theres still a part number on the box as well

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
my buddy bought it for his 302 swapped jeep, then i bought it for my ranger when i do my 351 swap in it, its pretty big, perfect for a bronco

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just an update, ill have this back in my hands Tuesday evening.

I had my parents take a look at the box, theres no part number on it so ill have to measure the rad when i get it and post up the dimensions. Id like to get a buyer lined up if possible tho.

I also have a nice large race oil cooler that im grabbing as well, with AN fittings. Large enough to mount a fan on it. Let me know, ill be selling that for 50. I bought it for $80 used off a prerunner out west and never used it.

Lastly is a Fuel Pump, Ill post more info, for use with a fuel cell, mounts outside of it. $50 takes that as well. Pics, and as much info as i can get will be posted Tuesday Night.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts