Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 03' Burton Fish that is still in the slip cover with store stickers on it. It has never seen snow or had bindings on it. It is a 156 MD and in perfect brand new condition. This is a board for the powder day pro. They retail for about 450 bux. I got it for my pops but he is sticking with skiing this season...so I want the cash. =) If anyone is interested, reply or PM me. Make me an offer.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:cry I need to get this off my hands. If you know anyone that is into snowboading, please ask them about my Burton Brand new board that is for sale. Thank-ya mucho

·
Registered
331 Posts
I'd be interested, but my knee isnt quite back yet. Besides I'm a total newbie and I dunno if your board would work for my fat arse.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry to hear about ur bum knee Jaxboro. I couldn't recommend this board to you if you are still a newbie. If you look at the pics of the board on Burton's site, you can see that you stand on the board way back instead of in the center. This makes it so much easier to carve in the DEEP stuff on powder days...and on the steepest parts of the mountain. This is definitely a pro board. It would most likely be very difficult for a beginner to try to rip on this. But if you know anyone that is into freeriding, it would be nice if you let them know that I have the Fish for sale. I will be quite resonable witht he price. :cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts