Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Banned
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brand new in the box AVIC-N2 includes Navigation, DVD Video, Multimedia Audio/Video and even Vehicle Dynamics capabilities. The motorized, 6.5 touch screen display puts everything at your fingertips. Was going to put this in my wifes dodge caravan but went with a roof mount instead.

SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY PLEASE! Paid $1497.00 ASKING $1300.00

·
Registered
918 Posts
is it still available?if so,give me an email at [email protected] ..If possible send pics also!

·
She knws my tractors sexy
1,699 Posts
Whats the status on this?

·
She knws my tractors sexy
1,699 Posts
I'm highly interested and have 7 100.oo bills sitting in front of me...damn they smell nice

·
Banned
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i forgot to mention, this includes the brain, software for the navigation system and is touch screen. 700.00 shipped.

·
user title
2,211 Posts
I hope this is still available when my tax return comes.

Bill

·
Banned
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You guys are gonna S**T. Ended up selling this thing today for $450.00. Guy had the cash so I sold to him. They have these things on ebay all day long. But I received an email from EBAY. They said to avoid doing business with anyone on ebay that requests you to email them first. There are some of these units are on there, the seller tells you to email them first and you can have one for 500.00, the tell you to wire them the money that for some reason they cant use paypal. AVOID, its a scam and you will not be entitled to any compensation from paypal or ebay. So just keep this in mind when shopping on ebay.

·
Registered
262 Posts
$450.. God damn it... I have 500 in my wallet right now... I wish I would have seen this thread a day ago...

·
Registered
541 Posts
:banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead i was too late. was goin to buy it damnit. u got robbed for 450.

·
Banned
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i know i could have gotten more but i needed money to bad. a friend of mine is selling his though, i think hes asking @850.00 for his, something about he downloaded extra stuff for the navigation and some sort of screensavers. If any one is interested in this one let me know.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.