Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Headed to Breckenridge for vacation on the 31st.

Going to run a few trails in some rental heeps.

I want to run Redcone trail, will the stock jeeps be able to handle this trail.

If you have any other suggestions of trails in that area to run please let me know thanks.

·
Heavy and slow fun
1,152 Posts
There is a few hard spots at red cone.Bigger rocks. Webster pass is not passable last i heard due to a big washout near the end.You could do wheeler lake but thats even harder. Go to www.traildamage.com and find some close to breck and then ask here for more current info as the trail damage site is not always up to date.

·
Need a Bumper?
4,769 Posts
Georgia Pass is a good one for a stock Jeep. Turn right on Tiger Rd off of 285 from Frisco. This will lead you back to a quarry on the right and there is a dog sledding place on the left. Once you pass the Dog sledding place turn right to go up Georgia pass. Once at the top of GP you can go further up to the left and it will give you 360 degree views. There are several off chutes from there but be careful as many are not marked and the area can get very hard very quick.

I miss living there!

·
Registered
517 Posts
when you get over red cone you will see radical hill off to the left.....take it the stay left and you will eventuly go all the way back to breck...im here now and did this trail a few days ago. Red cone is in decent shape.... the jeep club that mainains it did a good job this yr.

·
Registered
517 Posts
oh and if your picking up the rental jeeps in breck. you will be getting Rubicons that are well equiped.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts