Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever deal with Broader Performance Transmissions? Here's a link to their website:

http://www.broaderperformance.com/index.html

I've called a few local junkyards looking for a C6 to swap in my 93, but have had no luck. So I'm thinking of buying one from them. I called them up and they seemed very friendly and knowledgeable about older Ford transmissions. Just thought I'd ask here for any input or experiences anyone has had with them.

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Equin, I came across their website doing a search for rebuild parts for my 84 C-6. I am also considering buying a kit or a complete tranny from them. The prices seem reasonable. I hope to get up there way and drop in next time when I'm up in Abilene. IF you buy one before me, let me know how it works out. JSM84

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Justshootme84 said:
Equin, I came across their website doing a search for rebuild parts for my 84 C-6. I am also considering buying a kit or a complete tranny from them. The prices seem reasonable. I hope to get up there way and drop in next time when I'm up in Abilene. IF you buy one before me, let me know how it works out. JSM84
Well, I recently bought a used C6 from a local member. Just need to get it rebuilt, find some driveshafts and figure out how to swap it in my 93. Had I not gone that route, I would've seriously considered buying from them. Like I said, the guy I spoke with was very knowledgeable and friendly.

·
Registered
368 Posts
i might go with theirs when mine lets go. prices look reasonable and they offer the wide ratio.:twotu:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts