Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well heres the deal... i have a 94 bronco xlt and my drivers side seat frame broke... it started off as a crack a while back and i never had the time to fix it but now its broken all the way through... what i need help with is how to disassemble the seat all the way down to the frame... i am sure i could figure it out by starting to just removing stuff but i would rather have an idea what i am doing that way i can put it back together write... thanks guys

·
Sneaky Ba$tard
2,983 Posts
The armrests come off with T50 Torx IIRC and then you use the same T50 to remove the seat back from the base... There is either a zipper or some plastic clips that pull loose to remove the cover.. The you just peel it up like a bannana... The base has the clips.... Hope this helps a little.. Been awhile since I took mine apart... There's a salvage yard on 89th/sheilds in OKC that was selling buckets for 35 a set fronts... Don't know if they have any Ford seats though.... Might be worth a run by to check them out... Fog

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks a lot foghorn... a shop down here in norman is going to charge me like 20-25 to reweld it and strengthen it up a tad... if this doesnt work i will be sure to check out that salvage yard...

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well i finally got the seat fixed... a shop down here welded it up for me and its as good as new... i forgot how nice it was to actually be able to sit back and relax in my truck... now i just have to get the lever on the side fixed so i can lean it back...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts