Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Building gold from crap
2,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any of you broken a toe, i think i did, actually im pretty sure i did.

last night i was looking for something, did a reaching spin around to grab my nextel, and leave the room at the same time, needless to say i punted a wooden table harder than i have ever kicked anything. i was only wearing my socks, nearly triped my self out of the room, and the pain has not left me. it is my middle toe, on my right foot. i had to wobble into a job interview today, fortunatly, for me, i dont actually want to job, so i walked in looking like a fool.

there is really nothing they can do for a broken toe anyways, if the pain doesnt go away, ill go to the hospital for some drugs, other wise ill just rough it out.

wait till i go to work and pretend i dropped something, or something like that.

im sure im not the only one who has done something stupid and ruined there life for a few months, lets hear em

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
15,358 Posts
I wouldn't waste the money going to the hospital unless the pain is that unbearable. Best thing for a broken toe is to tape it to the one next to it to immobilize it. It should heal in about 6 weeks or so.

·
Building gold from crap
2,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya thats what i did, fortunatly for me, i have a home medical kit that has about as much stuff in it as the back of an ambulance. aah.. job perks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts