Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
584 Posts
Congrats on your Purchase. Welcome to FSB.

I sold my 1968 Mercury Cougar to a gentleman in Germany back in 2009. I miss that car.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I may need a standard set of wheels/tyres when the car gets inspected and registered in Spain in January. What do you think ? Although it has a 4 " body lift too so this may also be a problem with the Spanish authorities ?
Ok maybe the only way you can register the Bronco here is with historical (classic vehicle) license plates, which allows to licence a 25 year old vehicle or more. For this kind of register the vehicle must be in original shape, or if it has some modifications, this modificantions must be from the same era of the vehicle. It depends on what engineer/laboratory do the paperwork, but maybe you can pass with the 33" tires and lift. It is a matter of each region, as each region has the authority to register historical vehicles of its residents.

If the 10x15" is a factory option I could argue its standard as I have those but with a set of horrible 33x 12.5 on them
The factory option 10-15 size is for tires, not rims! With this tire size rims were 8X15"

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi Jose

I have 285/70 x 17 BFG on Cragar wheels . I hope the TUV will accept these as they do not go outside the body .

If not I will have to buy a cheap set with tyres . Thecae has a once old numberplate from Guernsey which is on my garage photos .

I also need to buy insurance now as i will transport the car to Spain in January . Do you know any good insurance companies in Spain for classic vehicles ? I have an NIE number .

I will be going to love in Teruel, Aragon -Galicia was too wet for us , too much like the UK weather .

21 - 24 of 24 Posts