Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, back on the forum after a few years. Here's my built '94 that goes in the direction I point my finger. Check out the specs in my signature! -Tim

·
Premium Member
1,625 Posts
Welcome back, I snuck in while you were away (see what happens!).

Serious rig you've built there. Lookin' forward to more pics and vids.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome back, I snuck in while you were away (see what happens!).

Serious rig you've built there. Lookin' forward to more pics and vids.
Move your feet, lose your seat! haha. Thanks for the warm welcome. Been out on just a few trips since finishing the build. More trips to come for sure. Might try to make it out to King Of The Hammers this year with it. A Moab trip is also being planned

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
11,486 Posts
Yo welcome back! If you know your old user name and the email associated with it, we can get you back in.

That's a serious trail rig!

Just FYI we have a group attending Bronco Safari in MOAB at the very end of april. It was a lot of fun last year.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yo welcome back! If you know your old user name and the email associated with it, we can get you back in.

That's a serious trail rig!

Just FYI we have a group attending Bronco Safari in MOAB at the very end of april. It was a lot of fun last year.
That sounds like fun! I'll look for more info on that in the forum.
My old username was tim102288 but i couldn't get back in due to me deleting my old email and I couldn't recover my password. I am moving on from that account and starting over, no big deal.
My bronco thanks you for the compliment! It was a 5 year build, mostly because I am constantly building everyone else's project. Totally worth the long long wait. I can crawl over obstacles I never dreamed of doing before.

·
Premium Member
84 Bronco, 351w, c6, custom doubler, np208, 5.13’s, TTB44, 9”, locked f/r
723 Posts
Badass rig, makes mine look pretty underbuilt....
I know how it is building stuff for other people constantly, I’ve got 3 rigs here currently for other people, wondering when I’ll ever get time to wrench on my own junk.
I’m fairly local to you, I’m just outside Reno. If you ever run Rubicon/Fordyce/Moonrocks, or any of the other local stuff, let me know if you want to make a group run of it

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Badass rig, makes mine look pretty underbuilt....
I know how it is building stuff for other people constantly, I’ve got 3 rigs here currently for other people, wondering when I’ll ever get time to wrench on my own junk.
I’m fairly local to you, I’m just outside Reno. If you ever run Rubicon/Fordyce/Moonrocks, or any of the other local stuff, let me know if you want to make a group run of it
Sounds good man, I'll definitely be going back to the Rubicon this year. Fordice is on the list as well!

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
11,486 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Super Moderator
24,188 Posts
Yo Tim,
Welcome HOME!
To recover your account;
"Your chosen username is the one thing in your user profile you cannot change yourself, but the administrators can do it for you manually.
While logged onto the under your current user name, use the "Contact Us" form for your request. Please provide your desired username. You might want to provide several names in order of preference in case your first choice is already in use."

"Contact Us" is located at bottom of page in black horizontal bar;

See user FAQ info @ FAQ

Site navigation icons @ UPDATE: New Navigation Icons

Free registration for some wiring diagrams (86 through 96) and Technical Service Bulletins, (80 through 96), same as by Ford @ BBB Industries- Premium Alternators, Starters, Power Steering Products | TSB's & Wiring Diagrams

➡ See the Full-Size of the Month (F.O.T.M.) & Full-Size of the Year (F.O.T.Y.) Contests @ F.O.T.M Voting
Also see the prizes! They are awesome as compared to other sites' "contests"!

Al

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1 - 11 of 11 Posts