Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have gotten the go-ahead from Joe Bonney, Starr Motors Service Manager and wheeling guru, to have a Bronco Meet and Greet on his dealership property. I am Dave Phillips aka CORE4WD, and an Early Bronco enthusiast. I like all Bronco's, they're kewl and Ford. Come on out and have some fun!

Kick-off 9a.m. Dec 3rd, sign waivers and wheel! [o======o]

Check this for more info-
http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=193820

·
Premium Member
3,944 Posts
awesome will be there for this one for sure. keep us posted on any changes. i will see if we can get the East Coast Bronco Mafia guys to show up. if theres anything i could help you with please let me know. thanks mark mormando

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
37,318 Posts
hmmm... would have been polite to talk to staff about pimping your M&G and other Bronco site here first. whatever.
Have fun... you fullsize guys better get pics to share! :thumbup

·
Premium Member
3,944 Posts
Sorry about the shout out of East Coast Bronco Mafia. Didn't think it would be a problem. Again I am sorry for not asking.

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
I wish you guys lots of luck and good weather, I've only managed to make one M&G so far but now that I've got new shocks, tires and both drive shafts rebuilt I can head out now.....:rofl:

Enjoy! :beer

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
37,318 Posts
my note was for the OP, tbl... not you. No worries for either. Just like to get notice when someone pimps another site on ours. common courtesy and all. We all fight the spammers and no notice could get something like this shot down before anyone got to see it... and that would just suck for everyone. anyhow... just sayin'. carry on! :beer

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hmmm... would have been polite to talk to staff about pimping your M&G and other Bronco site here first. whatever.
Have fun... you fullsize guys better get pics to share! :thumbup

Thanks for the 'netiquette lesson. It was suggested by a FSB member to start a thread so I did. I wouldn't worry much about the other site; it's an Early Bronco site.
Anyhoo, nothing to gain but broadening the Bronco fun. Early or late model...come out and join us, bring :popc1: but no :beer...

[o======o]

·
Premium Member
3,944 Posts
keep in mind if you need anything just give a shout, or if we could help the day of the event let us know. will there be a grill there for cooking on?

·
Go Navy!
710 Posts
These events are always great fun but my boss probably won't let me go(health issues). I will try to smooze her over and at least try to come visit.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
keep in mind if you need anything just give a shout, or if we could help the day of the event let us know. will there be a grill there for cooking on?
Yep. Joe is going to let us use his. It's not super big, I didn't think this would get alot of interest since it's going to be Dec and all! I can't get one of my club's (Tidewater Fourwheelers) trailergrill as they are having their Christmas party that night and need it.

I'm trying to get waivers to attach here so the check-in will be easier. Print and fill out, turn in....

Saltlife85, Hatteras has been a favorite spot of mine since the mid-80's, back when you could drive on the beach, find barrels all to yourself, with maybe a fisherman or two on the beach!! i) <---- guy in barrel for all you landlubbers...haha

·
Premium Member
3,944 Posts
i could bring mine but its a small camper style. if its ok i will bring so that people could use it to cook food on. i cant wait til dec.3 this should be a great time.

·
Beach bumming it ........
15,435 Posts
Yep. Joe is going to let us use his. It's not super big, I didn't think this would get alot of interest since it's going to be Dec and all! I can't get one of my club's (Tidewater Fourwheelers) trailergrill as they are having their Christmas party that night and need it.

I'm trying to get waivers to attach here so the check-in will be easier. Print and fill out, turn in....

Saltlife85, Hatteras has been a favorite spot of mine since the mid-80's, back when you could drive on the beach, find barrels all to yourself, with maybe a fisherman or two on the beach!! i) <---- guy in barrel for all you landlubbers...haha
haha yea its gotten very bad in va beach. I have to hit NC for anything good.

Cant wait for this event man. :rockon

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
To add, Starr Motors is doing the "Toys For Tots" charity this year. It would be nice to donate a toy to the cause, in appreciation for Starr letting us wheel the property and to put a smile on a kid's face!

Also, if you don't want to grill out there are fast food joints just down the street from Starr.....[0======0]

·
Premium Member
3,944 Posts
Dave we have a pig cooker available if you want us to get it. its a tow behind unit. just have to load it up with charcoal and light it off. up to you please let me know so i can get josh to let them know. 757 633-8013

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
We had a good showing Saturday. Great bunch to wheel with. Thanks for the donations guys and gals! Starr was fun as usual! Thanks Starr Motors for having us! That pig cooker is classic.... [o======o]

·
Premium Member
3,944 Posts
glad we had the turn out we had. really had a great time. we need to make this a yearly event. dave you did a great job putting this together. let us know if you need anything in the future or if you plan any other events.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts