Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, Im from Jacksonville, 32, male, and I just picked up my very first Ford vehicle. I love the older style Broncos so I went out and found a 1988 Eddie Bauher 4x4 for 2500.00. It needs some paint but other than that its pretty good.

My first vehicle was a 1985 BMW 318i, I put @ 10,000.00 into it and sold it for 1500.00 the car had some issues (very expensive issues) and I needed a bigger vehicle quick (just had a new edition to the family) But just between you and me I like the truck a hell of alot better. Ill be seeing you guys @.

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
15,363 Posts
Welcome. Where abouts in Jax are you?

·
Registered
238 Posts
Excellent Smithers, more Florida FSBs!!! Welcome!

·
I killed Kenny...again
3,258 Posts
yea buddy, tack another one up to florida FSB'ers. I'm in the gainesville/ocala area, but used to live in jax for the longest time. whereabouts do you live up there? there are one or two members up there, jermil01 for starters. go down to the dixie chapter forum and introduce yourself there too. welcome to our little corner of chaos

·
Back in TEXAS
1,966 Posts
Welcome to FSB and the Dixie Chapter. Why keep liking the Bronco better than the BMW between us here. I had 3 different BMW's while I was in Germany and they were all POS. The repairs there are almost as expensive as they are here; exhaust 400 DM (~$250) new head for 520i 850 DM (~$530). I won't own another one.

·
Banned
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
jermil01 said:
Welcome. Where abouts in Jax are you?
Jax peeps (and surrounding areas) we all need to get together one summer weekend and hit the beach and have a cook out or something,

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
15,363 Posts
Yeah, I'm in Mandarin, just off of Loretto Road. A summer cook out sounds good to me, hopefully I'll hve my junk running by then.

·
Registered
794 Posts
welcome.

·
Registered
66 Posts
heyguys ive been on here almost a year, just got my bronco back on the road last month it was a major pita. anyway im looking for someone to wheel with, dont really know any places here

1 - 20 of 31 Posts