Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I bought new broncos way back then, I never got any free chairs. But then again, I never bought an Eddie Bauer.. I guess maybe they only came with Eddie bauers? Anyone know? These came in a recent purchase..

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
hmm, I know exploders and expys got them, I never knew the bronco did. There are also Eddie Bauer camp chairs, IDK if they came with the bronco

·
Registered
69 Posts
i dunno... but id love to have some of those:twotu:

·
Registered
7,922 Posts
The guy I bought my 96 from had them, one was broken and the other was pretty nasty, I didn't take them.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
does anyone know if they were given to EB trucks exclusively?

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
my buddys got two sets of those. Somehow a chair always ends up in the back of my truck.:shrug I always get caught. damn

·
Forward Some Money
5,054 Posts
IIRC I got a set when I bought a new 94. Only reason I hesitate, it was a company car and I also bought a 95 which was an EB. I am pretty sure they came with the XLT

·
Registered
236 Posts
The 96 XLT I bought 3 years ago came with one of them in a matching carry bag.

The 96 EB I bought new didn't come with one. However it did come with the cargo cover and turn signal mirrors.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Dang, I want some! Off to the Ford stealership.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
my friend's of course. Its a 96 with 39k miles, 5.8, signal mirrors, tow package, CD, remote entry, limited slip, cargo cover, leather. Hopefully pics today because the sun is out.. been raining/snowing for days.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts