Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody,

I was walking through my neighborhood a while ago and I noticed a pretty cool looking Bronco, so I naturally went to take a closer look. What I saw was something I had never seen before. It was a 92-96 body style, and it was not an XL, XLT, or Eddie Bauer. It said that is was a Bronco Gold Edition. It was dark green with gold trim on the fender emblems, a gold tailgate instead of chrome, gold rims, gold headlight bezels, gold around the Ford emblems all over, and a gold stripe running down the side. It probably had other gold on it, but I just can't remember, it may have even had gold bumpers and a gold top.

I did a search on this site and on yahoo for it, but this is really the only thing I came up with. This one is white, not green. Be warned that this guy has the Dukes of Hazzard song playing on the site, so mute the computer if you need to before clicking:

http://fordtruckworld.tenmagazines.com/mygallery.ten?id=5470

Anybody know anything about this Bronco Gold Edition or anybody have one or seen one anywhere?

Andrew

·
Super Moderator
25,795 Posts
saw this one - it has an XLT badge.. as OGEE wrote or a dealer pimp

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,960 Posts
that is kinda cool not alot different though prolly just an optional trim package

·
Call Me Ace
1,953 Posts
not a big difference. im thinkin maybe the owner took the "gold edition" one step further and painted his topper and got different rims and stuff... i think it sounds like a crappy idea...just IMO.
that leather interior has got to suck...
ace

·
Banned
20,428 Posts
I've seen a "Gold" badge, but the truck was totally ragged out. It looked like a poor job by a conversion van company.

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,960 Posts
i like that front bumper

1 - 8 of 8 Posts