Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Im scared of jopes
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had problems with JBG in the past. But I want to order this 6" lift this weekend, Only problem is, Shipping. Its a killing up in Canada, I bought the L&L motor mounts for my 460 and paid 120 all set an done, then once the shipping truck got here I paid 63 dollars for shipping that tiny box. Which was ridiculous but I needed them, What have you guys done for shipping through JBG?? or where else should I get the lift from?

Im looking at this one btw

http://broncograveyard.com/bronco/i-23950-6-5-inch-ultra-deluxe-lift-kit-black-bushings.html

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
I used to live within driving distance, so I never had to worry about it.;)

This issue has came up before with a brother from the north. Are you by the US border at all? Send the package to a UPS store on the US side and drive over and pick it up. It'll probably save you some $$$ on shipping costs.

Good luck

Rob

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
4,522 Posts
Thats nothing.. 63 :) They send things to alaska 2nd Day air.. I ordered Leafs through them years ago, cost me over $300 half the price of the spring.

Just ordered James Duff Raduis arms for my SAS and cost me right around $340 shipping... All the parts I got only cost me $800

·
FSB LIFER
522 Posts
my only suggestion would to order everything at once, so they cant kill you on shipping everytime more than once

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
sackman9975 isn't far

And if you ask reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal nice, he might drop spare parts he has laying around in his garage into the box ;)

·
Im scared of jopes
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am close to the U.S boarder, That may work. But hmm, Paying someone to personally pick it up and ship would end up alot cheaper hey?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts