Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered a bunch of stuff off of this well known site. I was just wondering if anyone has had any problems from them. The only thing I have a problem with is with the shipping rates, its says "this is merley an estimate" how can they charge you for something and not know the shipping rates? And if anyone can tell me when they receive there items after they ship there poducts after you have odered them.

·
Need a Bumper?
4,769 Posts
Some times you get the products fast and sometimes it takes them forever!! The shipping rate thing is due to them figuring out the best shipping rate for the amount of product you ordered. Single item (single box) orders can be combined to save on shipping cost but it hard to get an accurate $ until its all boxed.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Some times you get the products fast and sometimes it takes them forever!! The shipping rate thing is due to them figuring out the best shipping rate for the amount of product you ordered. Single item (single box) orders can be combined to save on shipping cost but it hard to get an accurate $ until its all boxed.
So what do you think about a fuel tank? take forever?

·
Im scared of jopes
1,660 Posts
I had problems, As of right now i got ripped off 311 dollars from them, So I didn't spent the 2000 dollars on a lift from them, oh well. they lost my business. I ordered headers, They said they would ship in 2 weeks, So i figured about a month to my door, Well a month later, I sent an email asking if they were shipping them, They said they were on back order. I sent an email back saying to cancel the order as it had been well over a month now and I got a set of stock manifolds. The next morning I wake up with an email saying they have been shipped. Well I sent them back when the UPS truck got there, They charged me half the price of the headers.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well some have good experiences with them some have had bad. Guess I'll see, I was hoping to have it by the weekend....dunno

·
I did all for the Nookie
7,252 Posts
I bought a metal and a plastic tank from them and both were fine the plastic one uses a funky sender unit retainer setup but both came in less than a week

·
Registered
3,976 Posts
They'll never get my business again. I spent ALOT of money on a couple different orders, and there was always a problem with them. You'll be lucky if you get the right part. And if you don't, you have to pay for the shipping back to them, even if it's their fault. Plus the customer service sucks, they can all kiss my ass.

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
Ive never had a problem. I bought thousands of dollars worth of stuff over many orders and never had a single issue with them

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
ive bought stuff from them and had no problems the first time. the second time i ordered two things on a sunday night because i needed the parts by the next w/e waited all week and called them on fri they told me that one of what i ordered was on back order so they didnt send any of the order. no email or anything about being on back order, just left me hanging. i told them to cancel the order and i found what i needed at the local 4x4 shop for the same price as bg. ive bought other things from the local shop since then for the same price also. so bg will be a last resort from now on.

·
Registered
215 Posts
So what do you think about a fuel tank? take forever?
Go through LMC man.. you might pay a couple extra bucks (just guessing) but you'll get the right part on time.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Ive ordered from them several times without much of a problem. The only problems I had is when I ordered a powertrax lock right from them for an 8.8 to find out when I opened the axle housing that it had a l/s. The powertrax wont work with l/s carrier. I explained what happened, sent it back and got full store credit. Another incident was when I ordered a spool for a front d60. Waited bout a month with no part. They said it was backordered and offered another brand for a few more bucks or a refund. Got my refund and got the one I wanted elsewhere. Always had good experiences so far.

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,734 Posts
I just stop in. I've never had anything shipped. :toothless Although they did give me the WRONG radiator core support; it was for a diesel. :banghead Oh well, it works.

Although, as a caveat emptor to others, they do like to charge credit cards quickly, as if it's a fetish.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts