Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Prettier Than You
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
finally pulled the pics off my camera from my visit to south carolina and found this. had gone bronco huntin out of pure boredom one day and didn't find too much except for a fancy one that the dad of my brother's new girl-toy owned, but it was way too pretty and stock for my liking. this one was sitting on the side of the road waiting for someone to adopt it - don't know too much about how it runs b/c everytime we passed it, no one would stop and let me look at it. but body seems fairly straight save for the two years of dirt coated on the outside. thought she was pretty enough for ya'll to take a look ....................... i was especially impressed with the fact that there is virtually no rust on the rear fenderwalls even though it's been sitting for so long. must be that south carolina weather!

·
Banned
470 Posts
I like the black ones that had those stripes. I'sn't there a special name for those broncos with that package/option?

·
Prettier Than You
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
scheki said:
Are you going to buy it?
That would be cool and I'd like to, but getting home to PA from South Carolina would be a feat unto itself and would probably cost me double what I would pay for the truck. But my parents live there, so maybe I could convince my brother to buy it - from what I hear, it's not going anywhere anytime soon.

:toothless

·
No avatar required
10,958 Posts
Kallure said:
That would be cool and I'd like to, but getting home to PA from South Carolina would be a feat unto itself and would probably cost me double what I would pay for the truck. But my parents live there, so maybe I could convince my brother to buy it - from what I hear, it's not going anywhere anytime soon.

:toothless

Can anyone say NE Chapter Road Trip? Actually a coworker just had a pick up delivered from NC for $300.

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
16,204 Posts
Yeah, where in SC is it, that's about a 5 hour drive from me. To the border that is.

·
Prettier Than You
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
bnkrtstk said:
Can anyone say NE Chapter Road Trip? Actually a coworker just had a pick up delivered from NC for $300.
Steve said we should fly down there and then drive the truck back home. That is assuming the truck runs though. It's an eleven hour drive though - I'm sure if a bunch of us gathered together, we could make those some really fun eleven hours ....

And for all of you who want to know where it is --- if I tell ya, I'd have to kill ya --- and I could do it too .... :toothless

Actually, it's in Mt. Pleasant which is pretty much the Charleston area. Just sitting on the side of the road on the way to the Isle of Palms.

·
Offical FSB Map Maker
3,033 Posts
Kallure said:
Steve said we should fly down there and then drive the truck back home. That is assuming the truck runs though. It's an eleven hour drive though - I'm sure if a bunch of us gathered together, we could make those some really fun eleven hours ....
Don't you know anyone with trailer that you could borrow?

·
No avatar required
10,958 Posts
Kallure said:
. It's an eleven hour drive though - I'm sure if a bunch of us gathered together, we could make those some really fun eleven hours ....
I towed an 84 from MA on a Uhaul dolly. I'm sure I could "borrow" it from the wife for a weekend. Rent a Uhaul dolly one way from SC to PA, we drive down get the dolly, grab the Bronco and turn around and go home. :thumbup You rent the dolly and buy the gas.

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
16,204 Posts
I know exactly where that is...We passed that on the way to Charleston..

·
ate lug
88 + 96 broncos, 96 F250
9,020 Posts
bnkrtstk said:
I towed an 84 from MA on a Uhaul dolly. I'm sure I could "borrow" it from the wife for a weekend. Rent a Uhaul dolly one way from SC to PA, we drive down get the dolly, grab the Bronco and turn around and go home. :thumbup You rent the dolly and buy the gas.
I did that once, except it was only in PA, and it was a jeep instead :p
Im in! Next weekend is good for me :toothless

1 - 18 of 18 Posts